Sunday, July 26, 2020

Review: The Beach Wedding

The Beach Wedding The Beach Wedding by Lucy Kevin
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Liz left Jason with no explanation. Both heartbroken, they continue on with their dreams. 10 years later, Liz is in charge of a wedding company and Jason a world famous writer.
They meet again when Jason approaches Liz to coordinate a wedding for his famous niece. She agrees. Liz's explanation for why she left Jason made sense, but I also think if they had sat down and really discussed it, they might have been able to work it out. (They were both around 21). Either why, neither forgot the other or stopped loving each other. This was an okay 2nd chance story. I didn't understand Liz's hesitation this second time, but she eventually got out of her own head. I thought both characters were fairly one-dimensional and I never really got to "know" them.
I read this for Romance-opoly Summer square moon track.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Big Sky River

Big Sky River by Linda Lael Miller My rating: 2 of 5 stars Little Free Library read. Tara is star...