Sunday, July 26, 2020

Review: Undeniably Yours

Undeniably Yours Undeniably Yours by Heather Webber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This picks up right where the last one left off. Aiden's a dad to an 18 mo old daughter he didn't know about. Kira, her mother, dropped her off and then promptly went missing. Lucy is tasked with finding her.
This starts out with a bang. Lucy was injured in the last book and is on crutches in this one. While I liked that she was front and center in the investigation (her talents being fully accepted) it was also weird because were was the rest of the police department? That aside, I enjoyed this one and it was hard to put down. Preston and Dovie were not in this one until the end and I appreciated that. While this is the last book, there could definitely be more adventures/mysteries/people to be found. Sean and Lucy are living together with their assortment of animals, but are not engaged yet. My romantic self would have liked to see an engagement with this last book. Oh well.
I read this for Romance-opoly Summer square sun track (the cover features the ocean and beach, it also takes place during the summer).
And this also fits for the psychic/telekinesis square for Ripped Bodice Summer Bingo.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...