Sunday, July 26, 2020

Review: Cherish Hard

Cherish Hard Cherish Hard by Nalini Singh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is Sailor's story (Gabriel's younger brother from Rock Hard), but is set earlier (Gabe is not the hotshot businessman he is in that story). Sailor is 16 at a college party when he see a gorgeous redhead get her heart broken. Fast forward 7 years. Sailor is now 23 and trying to get his business off the ground. He is driven and he knows what he wants. Isa is 28 and the daughter of a craft store magnet. She has had her own issues to deal with.
While I was worried at first that would go into the "I want you, but it won't work out for Reasons" territory, it wasn't too bad. It does venture into that category, but then Isa and Sailor talk. Isa stands up to her mother. Both Sailor and Isa fit and I think they compliment each other very well. And they work things out. I enjoyed the secondary characters; Harlow and Catie (Isa's siblings), Nayna (Isa's BFF), Raj (Sailor's friend), and Gabriel, Danny, Jake (Sailor's siblings).
I read this for Romance-opoly Amour Avenue sun track and Ripped Bodice Summer Bingo- I will use this for either Set on Island or There Was Only One Bed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Big Sky River

Big Sky River by Linda Lael Miller My rating: 2 of 5 stars Little Free Library read. Tara is star...