Saturday, August 3, 2024

Review: Rebel Rising

Rebel Rising Rebel Rising by Rebel Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed Rebel Wilson in the Pitch Perfect movies (they are the perfect movies to rewatch!) and Bridesmaids. I listened to the audiobook (narrated by the author).
It was interesting learning about her childhood. I would have never guessed she was an awkward child who ate her lunch in the school bathroom or lost her virginity at 35. She does come full circle; to fully being herself, accepting herself, and finding someone to spend life with.
I didn't know that about Sasha Baron Cohen (it's sad since he does have daughters) and I've lost some respect for him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Knife: Meditations After an Attempted Murder

Knife: Meditations After an Attempted Murder by Salman Rushdie My rating: 4 of 5 stars Salman Rus...