Sunday, August 18, 2024

Review: Democracy or Else: How to Save America in 10 Easy Steps

Democracy or Else: How to Save America in 10 Easy Steps Democracy or Else: How to Save America in 10 Easy Steps by Jon Favreau
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

From the dudes at Pod Save America, a recent podcast that I discovered and enjoy. This is written by them. All have experiences in politics- both on presidential campaigns and on White House staff. I listened to the audio which the authors read (with guest stars like Jon Stewart, AOC).
Not a lot of new information, but incredibly entertaining to listen to. Each with a unique perspective based on their past experience(s).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Knife: Meditations After an Attempted Murder

Knife: Meditations After an Attempted Murder by Salman Rushdie My rating: 4 of 5 stars Salman Rus...