Thursday, August 15, 2024

Review: The Gunslinger's Vow

The Gunslinger's Vow The Gunslinger's Vow by Amy Sandas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Alexandra has lived in Boston with her aunt for the last 5 years.  After she is proposed to, by a gentleman who sees her helping his political ambitions, she flees back home to her father's in Montana.  Malcolm is a bounty hunter who is hunting the individual who murdered his brother.  He is a successful bounty hunter.  After an unfortunate event, he agrees to escot Alexandra (Alex) to Montana.
Both characters were interesting.  Alex for sure was more than she seemed.  The reason why she was sent to live in Boston with her aunt was interesting and unexpected.  I liked that Malcolm and Alex had more in common than they first realized.  
An epilogue would have been nice, I thought her reunion with her dad and the events after that were a little rushed.  An epilogue would have smoothed that over.  (I think).  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Knife: Meditations After an Attempted Murder

Knife: Meditations After an Attempted Murder by Salman Rushdie My rating: 4 of 5 stars Salman Rus...