Sunday, November 3, 2019

All I Want for Halloween

Review:

All I Want for Halloween - Marie Harte

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this one. Sadie is a baker and perfectly content with her life working in her family's bakery. Gear is the star (now ex-star) of his own reality TC show featuring his work on bikes.
There's snark and banter in this one. Both Sadie and Gear are enjoyable. What makes this memorable is both families; Sadie's dad, brother Eliott, her sister Rose and Gear's mom and dad, brother Thor, sister Iris. Hilarious and I just enjoyed this one.
 
 

 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1983072/all-i-want-for-halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...