Monday, November 4, 2019

Bringing Home the Bad Boy

Review:

Bringing Home the Bad Boy - Jessica Lemmon

Evan lost his wife very unexpectedly 4 years ago. Their son Lyon is now 7. Evan decided it was time to sell the house she died in and move. He moves next door (2 houses down) from Charlotte AKA Ace/Aunt Charlie. Charlie was Rae's BFF, honorary aunt, and she had a serious childhood crush on Evan.
I went into this one a bit unsure how I would feel. I really didn't like Charlie's insecurities and her constantly bringing up Rae as a barrier to their starting a relationship. On the other hand, I really liked Evan and how he really, really fought for Charlie and stood up for her when needed. I did think Charlie said "I'm sorry" way too much. Russell was a first class asshole. Overall, this was just an okay friends to lovers romance.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1984011/bringing-home-the-bad-boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...