Sunday, November 24, 2019

The Sea Queen

Review:

The Sea Queen (The Dark Queens Book 1) - Jovee Winters

This was a kindle freebie at one time.  Look at that GORGEOUS cover!  However, that's the *only* good thing about this one.  I was annoyed with Calypso- she was a horrible heroine and happened to have had many children, but was a virgin (whatever).  She didn't treat others very well.  The writing didn't work for me; there's a lot of slang used (calling Hades "hawt" or feeling "funky").  I would have normally DNF'd this, but I needed a quick read (I'm a bit behind on my end-of-year reading goal).  

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1998741/the-sea-queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...