Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Laid Bare

Review:

Laid Bare - Lauren Dane

This started out as a nice, very spicy second chance love story. I liked Erin and found her to be relate-able and very open in regards to what she liked. I liked her brothers and appreciated how they were not overbearing assholes. I was less impressed with Todd and his inability to communicate his desires ('cause, ya know it's dirty!).
I knew there was going to be a 3rd party from the synopsis on the back of the book. While I liked Ben as a character, I didn't like him as the third party with Erin and Todd. I just didn't like this as much once he got involved. I did like that they were open about relationship with families.
Romance-opoly: Erotic Eaves

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1996451/laid-bare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...