Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Turquoise Guardian

Review:

Turquoise Guardian - Jenna Kernan

This was entertaining, lots of action. I was pleasantly surprised. My only issue was the underlying mystery, who-did it, wasn't solved. There were some answers, but not many. I recognize this is a series of 4 books, but for an Intrigue, I expected it to be more stand-alone. They do solve their misunderstanding and it's one I don't think would have been "solved" had Amber laid it all out there at 17. I think Carter wouldn't have had the maturity to help her. The ending was......different. Anything else and it'd be a spoiler, but if you want to know here it is: [spoiler]The ending was different since they were going to be in witness protection for an undetermined period of time[/spoiler].  I did like it enough to continue on to books 2, Eagle Warrior.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1762295/turquoise-guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...