Monday, May 7, 2018

Ice Games

Review:

Ice Games (Games, #3) - Jessica Clare

I adore figure skating and I liked the previous 2 entries in this series. I ended up disappointed. The inaccuracies bothered me (triple axel anyone?) when it came to Zara and her skating. While what she did at the Olympics was funny, it also would be something unlikely to happen. Then not getting a second chance later? (If she was doing the triple axel, she would still have been very competitive). That aside, I liked Zara. Ty? Not really. I didn't like him. I didn't like his whiny-ass at the beginning. I didn't like how he thought it was okay to get into bed with Zara without asking. (Hey, he was drunk, so I guess he gets a pass? Yeah, no). That ruined the whole romance for me. And I could not get on board.
Now, I liked how the show played out. And I liked the ending. I was pleasantly surprised. Zara does get some respect and redemption.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1665735/ice-games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...