Sunday, May 20, 2018

Possessed by a Warrior

Review:

Possessed by a Warrior - Sharon Ashwood

Chloe's uncle was murdered. She is one of the executors of his estate. A diamond encrusted wedding dress and how Jack came to have it is one mystery she needs help solving. Enter Sam, the other c0-executor of Jack's estate and Jack's trusted friend. I thought that Chloe was smart and resourceful. I liked how she could read people which works in her line of business (wedding planner). I didn't like how Sam tried to keep her in the dark at first. I thought this had a strong start, but then fizzled for me about 100 pages in and I started to lose interest.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1735368/possessed-by-a-warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...