Saturday, May 26, 2018

Everything I Know About Love I Learned from Romance Novels

Review:

Everything I Know About Love I Learned from Romance Novels - Sarah Wendell

While this was enjoyable and fun to read, it didn't necessarily tell me anything I didn't already know. I think this book is perfect for the people (men and women) who disdain romance and by default, the people who write and read it. About a year ago, I was at the post office mailing out several books for swap. The postal worker checking me out, was interested in what I was sending out. We talked very briefly about books and when I told her I primarily read romance (of all genres), I got an "Oh." This was an exciting conversation, that quickly turned awkward. I couldn't get of there fast enough.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1761677/everything-i-know-about-love-i-learned-from-romance-novels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...