Friday, December 1, 2017

Siren's Call

Review:

Siren's Call - Debbie Herbert

This was Lily's story. She has an enchanting voice and is beautiful. Therefore, all women in town hate her. All of the men want her. (Oh please). In the previous couple of books, I felt she came across as cold and a little bit shallow. I wasn't looking forward to her story, but wanted to finish the trilogy.
I had a hard time getting into this one. Disappointing considering I liked 1 and 2. Learn early on who is targeting Lily. That was another disappointment. Really?! Nash was interesting and his ability. More background on mermaid mythology would have been nice, because what was there was unique/different.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1621835/siren-s-call

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...