Saturday, December 30, 2017

Play Me

Review:

Play Me - Kimberly Kincaid

Sophie's father is a big rock producer and lives a very aggressive lifestyle. She decided that she was tired of his promises to be sober, tired of giving him a chances. So, she leaves LA and enrolls in college to get her masters in Library and Information Science. She has always loved books and this is something that she is passionate about (and is safe, quiet). Emilio dreams of becoming a musician. To support his dream and his family, he strips. 
A stripper hero? Bring it on! I enjoyed this. There is nothing about Emilio I didn't love. I understand Sophie and her reasons as well. My one big complaint: this wasn't long enough. I really wanted more of them and relationship development. The ending was too abrupt. An epilogue would have made it a little better. But what is there, I enjoyed.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1627799/play-me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...