Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Snowflake Inn

Review:

The Snowflake Inn - Samantha Chase

Riley was discharged from the military and comes home to try and get his mother to sell her inn. Grace is living and working at the inn. Having met each other in rehab, Grace and Corrine became friends. (Not that rehab, both were getting PT- Grace for a broken leg, Corrine for a hip replacement). 
I would have liked this better if I had liked Riley more. He annoyed me. What kind of person gets injured and doesn't tell their family? (So not to worry her). Then, because of the injury, gets discharged from the military. Doesn't share/say anything. Just shows up. After spending a few days in town first. That just annoyed me.
 
 

 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1617748/the-snowflake-inn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...