Sunday, December 3, 2017

Hollywood Dirt

Review:

Hollywood Dirt: Movie Edition - Alessandra Torre

Pleasantly surprised.

Cole is a Hollywood hunk who was cheated on by his wife.  While going through a divorce, he starts to work on a movie in a small town.  It is there he meets Summer.  Summer, an outcast in her small town, is looking at getting out of said town.

I liked how Summer didn't treat Cole differently due to his fame.  She calls him out, and I liked that.  While I liked the slow burn romance- enemies to lovers- it was slow at times.  But, this fit the mood I was in.  This was a light, fun read.  

The rooster, Cocky, was an awesome addition.  

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1622210/hollywood-dirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...