Saturday, July 20, 2024

Review: The Hacker

The Hacker The Hacker by Anna Hackett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In the previous book, Maggie (ex-Navy, she owns her own flight business and does work for Norcross) and Ace (the tech guru for Norcross) had a hot hookup at the ball.  They've had an attraction for awhile.  But, the hook-up has a complication.  Maggie gets pregnant.
Accidental pregnancy is one of my least favorite tropes.  Both Maggie and Ace appeared in previous books and I was happy to learn more about each one and get their story.  This does open for Vander's book (but isn't a cliffhanger like some the previous entries have been).  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Knife: Meditations After an Attempted Murder

Knife: Meditations After an Attempted Murder by Salman Rushdie My rating: 4 of 5 stars Salman Rus...