Friday, December 13, 2019

Shifting Shadows

Review:

Shifting Shadows: Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson - Patricia Briggs

I got this for the new stories. The rest I've read before.
Silver-
I was interested to read about how it began for Samuel and Bran and they were made werewolves. Man, this was depressing and sad.
Fairy Gifts-
Wasn't really feeling this one all that much. Had Thomas in it (and I think he made an appearance in book 7? 8?)
Roses in Winter-
Enjoyed reading about Asil's softer, kinder side. Kara might be an interesting character and I hope she reappears again.
Redemption-
This was interesting to read about Ben's job and got to know him a little better.
Hollow-
Mercy used for ghost seeing skills to help a man haunted by one.
Used this for the fantasy square for Romance-opoly 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/2011970/shifting-shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...