Monday, December 30, 2019

Married With Zombies

Review:

Married With Zombies - Jesse Petersen

Sarah and David are on the verge of divorce. Than an outbreak happens. They arrive to their therapy appointment and find their therapist eating the couple who had the appointment before theirs. Who then tries to eat them.
I needed this book (I was reading this while reading another book)! This was funny, but after awhile their bickering got on my nerves. I also really didn't understand why Sarah married David in the first place. By all accounts, she gave up things because he wanted to do things, but then didn't. And when she then wanted to do things, he didn't want her to, so she didn't. She was the breadwinner and he did ???? So, I had a hard time liking David.
Even so, it had a way of working out.
 
 

 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/2023283/married-with-zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...