Saturday, December 14, 2019

Raging Winter

Review:

Raging Winter - Colleen Gleason

In the last novella, I thought Max and Savina got together and had their HEA. Yeah, nope. He left her because he was scared of losing her. She didn't know if he was alive or dead. Her feelings really didn't matter. Ass.
They meet again about 2 years later on a mission to recover a valuable artifact (an amulet) that would allow a vampire to enjoy the sun. I appreciated Savina got to confront Max on his A-hole behavior. I enjoyed the mission, but I don't know about this romance.

[spoiler]

It ended with Max going to Chicago. Macey lives there. And the vampire who has the amulet. No mention of Savina. Is she going too? Are they together? 

[/spoiler]

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/2012462/raging-winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...