Sunday, December 8, 2019

Ruled

Review:

Ruled - Anne Marsh

Why did I read this?
Evie running a (princess) party planning business. Her brother Rocker provided the funds for her to get business off the ground and is her business partner. He also happens to be in a MC gang. Rocker gets involved with illegal things and Rev, part of a rival gang, steps in to help "protect" Evie.
I didn't like anyone in this one. I didn't like or appreciate the dynamics of their relationship. Rev was too Alpha-hole and the brother too much a selfish jackass. There's kidnapping.
"She's this biker's property." "You're my property now."
Oh hell no.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/2007686/ruled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...