Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Werewolf's Christmas Wish

Review:

The Werewolf's Christmas Wish - Kristen Painter

Bridget owns the neighborhood bar and that's her life. It's Christmas eve and one of her employee's flaked on her leaving her to deliver some alcohol to a N.F. resident. (As Bridget says, he's so fired!). 
It's snowing and she needs a truck. Enter Sam. There has been attraction between them, Sam believes he isn't good enough for her. 
I didn't like Sam making choices for Bridget, but Bridget puts a stop to that. I liked her, she doesn't put up with bullshit. I have the feeling that this couple was featured in an earlier book that I haven't read, but I didn't feel like I was missing out.
This is a series I mean to pick up (I liked the first book; it was free at one point in time), but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1821036/the-werewolf-s-christmas-wish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...