Saturday, December 15, 2018

All I Want for Christmas

Review:

All I Want for Christmas - Jennifer Gracen

This was a nice, sweet story. Sean and Cassie dated for a 1 1/2 years while Cassie was in college. She was 20 to his 23 (if I remember correctly). While at one of Cassie's college events, someone said something to Sean and he broke things off. Fast forward 7 1/2 years and they meet again.
This is one of those 2nd chance romances where they never fell out of love and no one ever matched the first love. Sean makes the effect to talk about his past/insecurities and I thought they were going to move forward, but then Cassie makes a similar mistake to Sean's. *Sigh* But, this time they talk it out (imagine that!). I did think the ending was rushed.
I would have liked to read about Cassie's realization of her boss's behavior as being 100% inappropriate and not "that's how things are." I expected more. Sean called it out for exactly what it was. (Go Sean!).
 
 

 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1818924/all-i-want-for-christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...