Sunday, December 23, 2018

Midnight Magic

Review:

Midnight Magic: Paranormal Romance - Ann Gimpel, Angela Kelly, Fiona Jayde

I have mixed emotions about this one, mainly because of Cassie (Cassionetta). On one hand I sympathize with her, because I could see how easy it would be to fall for a guy when one has some self-esteem issues and that person only shows a certain side. On the other hand, I wanted her to buck up and take action, even when it meant asking for help and admitting her mistake. She does, but I found her hard to like. I also would have liked Jeremy to declare his feelings sooner than he did.
And this:

[spoiler]Cassie coming into magic at the end irritated me. I thought it was more interesting when she was "normal." And it's now just perfectly fine for her and Jeremy to be together!

[/spoiler]

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1821810/midnight-magic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...