Friday, December 14, 2018

Freakn' Out

Review:

Freakn' Out (Freakn' Shifters) - Eve Langlais

I have mixed feelings about this one. Of all the books in this series, this was the most serious in tone (and had the least amount of sexy times). I liked Derrick and thought he actions (attitude) was realistic for someone with PTSD and dealing with life changing events (his paralysis).
I was disappointed in Janine. She had some BIG daddy issues that she hadn't gotten over and (of course) this affected her relationship with Derrick. To a point I understood her, and then not. 
Not the best, not the worst (Jungle Freakn' Bride just pissed me off) in this series.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1818795/freakn-out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...