Sunday, March 11, 2018

The Goblin King

Review:

The Goblin King - Shona Husk

After reading the novella, which I really enjoyed, I was really looking forward to this one. I was a little disappointed in this one. I enjoyed that it was different- a goblin as the romantic lead. Roan was a decent hero. I did think he was too mopey (for lack of a better word) at times. 
I was disappointed in Eliza. She was very meek and passive. Yes, Steve was an asshole and I'm glad he got what was coming. But, Eliza gave him too much power for too long. I wanted Eliza to grow a pair and take charge. By the end of the book Eliza was a little better, but only a little. I just wanted more.
 
 

 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1649635/the-goblin-king

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...