Friday, March 16, 2018

The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo

Review:

The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo - Amy Schumer

I am going to come right out and say it. I'm a fan. I LOVED Trainwreck and her Comedy Central show Inside Amy Schumer. I know her humor isn't for everyone. I happen to love it. That being said, I do admire her, even if she is a bit too blunt at times. I do think women (in general) can learn a lot from her- she loves herself. Just. As. She. Is. And THAT is the big take away from this book. I bought the book from Target when it was on sale, but then realized she narrated the audio book. So I got the audio book from the library and this entertained me on my commute for the last 1 and 1/2 weeks.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1650781/the-girl-with-the-lower-back-tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...