Sunday, March 11, 2018

Netherwood

Review:

Netherwood - Michele Lang

So this sounded interesting. But, it was just weird, and not in a good way. In the future, it's all corp owned. There's the very popular "the Grid" (virtual reality) and the (boring) "Real." There's AI, different robotics, and "carbon-based" (that would be humanity). The rich don't need to die and can live forever by having their consciousness uploaded to the Grid. 
This just didn't work for me. I wasn't invested in the story. I could have cared less about Talia and Kovner. Maybe I would have liked it a little more if there was less tech. (Or been less moody).
 
 

 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1649713/netherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...