Sunday, March 25, 2018

Do You Want to Start a Scandal

Review:

Do You Want to Start a Scandal (Castles Ever After) - Tessa Dare

What a delightful book! I FINALLY got Charlotte Highwood's story and thankfully it didn't disappoint. I enjoyed the (brief) appearances of Diana and Aaron and Minerva and Colin. Charlotte was an awesome heroine. She's inquisitive, intelligent, and good at reading people. Piers was the perfect person for her. Even though she says it first, I really liked that Piers was the first to "fall." The "mystery" was refreshing, and funny. 
The only thing I didn't like: Charlotte is a slob, I didn't quite understand how someone could be so very messy.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1652990/do-you-want-to-start-a-scandal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...