Monday, January 29, 2024

Review: When I Was Your Age: Life Lessons, Funny Stories & Questionable Parenting Advice from a Professional Clown

When I Was Your Age: Life Lessons, Funny Stories & Questionable Parenting Advice from a Professional Clown When I Was Your Age: Life Lessons, Funny Stories & Questionable Parenting Advice from a Professional Clown by Kenan Thompson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kenan Thompson is a joy on SNL and one of my favorite cast members. This was so enjoyable and I liked hearing about things for his perspective. He talks about everything; growing up and growing up as a Black kid, racism as a child and adult, his daughters, and all that he has accomplished. He is very relatable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...