Saturday, January 13, 2024

Review: It Takes Two

It Takes Two It Takes Two by Jenny Holiday
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Wendy is Jane's best friend (Jane's story was book 1). Wendy has been in love with jane's brother Noah since she was a teenager. When he stood her up for prom (he took an extra work shift), she was deeply hurt and since then found ways to avoid him (by always being somewhere else, she was running). That all changes with Jane's wedding. Wendy is the maid of honor and Noah is a groomsmen.
I liked their chemistry. I enjoyed seeing where Jane and Cameron were in their relationship. Both Wendy and Noah come to revelations in this and they finally talk. I did think the ending was rushed and think an epilogue would have been nice. Gia's story is next.
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...