Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Review: Her Duke at Midnight

Her Duke at Midnight Her Duke at Midnight by Christy Carlyle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cecily is ready to experience life again after a year of mourning. Her marriage was an unhappy one. She has no plans to marry again. She meets Adam at a holiday house party. Adam got the nickname "heartbreak duke" after one of his relationships ended badly. He doesn't want any romantic entanglements.
But they meet and sparks fly. They are drawn to each other. This was pretty fast, but I found myself liking both characters and not caring that this romance was so fast. (And the fact that Cecily had been with someone who was abusive to be okay in other relationship so fast).
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...