Saturday, October 26, 2019

Dewey's Opening Survey

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Boise, Idaho


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I don't have one right now.  I would like to really get some reading done.


3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Again, read, read, read!  Will be taking a break mid-morning to head to our local Farmer's Market.  Will be getting mushrooms, fresh bread, hummus, and whatever else looks good.  Should have gotten the hummus last week, but didn't.


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I ended a job and start a new one on Monday!


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

The first- read more.  I never read as much I want to/feel I should

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1978369/dewey-s-opening-survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Big Sky River

Big Sky River by Linda Lael Miller My rating: 2 of 5 stars Little Free Library read. Tara is star...