Monday, August 19, 2019

Two Times as Hot

Review:

Two Times As Hot - Cat Johnson

Emma and Logan meet at Emma's sister's wedding (Becca's story was book 1). Logan is BFs with the groom (Tucker). Sparks fly when Emma and Logan meet. They have a one night stand.
I did like this one, but not as much as the first book. Once I got started, I had a hard time putting this down. It even had one of my hated tropes

[spoiler]

a surprise pregnancy

[/spoiler]

, and I found I didn't mind that much.
I enjoyed the interactions between the main characters and secondary, the dialogue, the relationships. I thought this had a solid start and middle, but the ending was rushed.
Tara and Jace are the next book and I think I will take a pass. (Tara is a spoiled, love sick idiot in this one and Jace is too flighty and unreliable).
Ripped Bodice Bingo: Cowboy

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1937992/two-times-as-hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...