Sunday, August 11, 2019

Night Unbound

Review:

Night Unbound (Immortal Guardians) - Dianne Duvall

This picks up where the previous left, Dennis and the mercenary group are defeated. It turns out someone picked up where they left off and are training vampires to fight. These vampires are strong and prove to be difficulty to defeat.
I liked the new mystery. I liked seeing Seth's vulnerabilities. I liked seeing the previous couples from the previous books and the banter back and forth; this is a close knit family. Ami and Marcus's child is born. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like Lisette and Zack as a couple. There are still many mysteries about "the Others" and what Zack and Seth are. These answers hopefully will be forthcoming in future installments.
Ripped Bodice Bingo: Both leads over 50 (probably not what they had in mind, but it fits!)

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1934191/night-unbound

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...