Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Deeply, Desperately

Review:

Deeply, Desperately  - Heather Webber

[spoiler]This didn't have the spark of book 1 for me.  I still enjoyed it, but it didn't hold me attention like the first book did.  Lucy decided to admit her feelings and fight for what she wanted (that was nice).  I do think the Curse only has power if one believes in it (and I'm interested if my theory proves to be correct).  The Handmaiden letters, Leo, and Sarah mysteries (threatening letters and 2 missing persons cases), were done well and resolved (nicely) by the end of the book.  Lucy finally shared her family's history with Em and Marisol.  Finally!  Lastly, I can't say I'm surprised:[spoiler]

Lucy finds out she has a half-brother- Cutter

[/spoiler]

 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1808105/deeply-desperately

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Big Sky River

Big Sky River by Linda Lael Miller My rating: 2 of 5 stars Little Free Library read. Tara is star...