Thursday, November 15, 2018

After the Dark

Review:

After the Dark - Cynthia Eden

This was enjoyable. Great psychopath (and a copy cat). I liked that Samantha was smart and knew her strengths. She was also relate-able (I think most people have known someone that they thought they knew- and didn't really). She has a good backstory (I thought it was tragic, but unique & I think many would have done exactly what she did). I liked Blake, but there were moments where he was too protective; however, I thought Samantha was able override those moments. That being said, while I knew Samantha, didn't really learn about Blake and what makes him tick.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1808846/after-the-dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...