Sunday, April 1, 2018

Saving Hearts

Review:

Saving Hearts - Rebecca Crowley

I enjoyed the first couple of books (Crossing Hearts and Defending Hearts). This one was a disappointment. Brendan and Erin had a one night stand several months ago. They cross paths again, at a Gamblers Anonymous meeting. Both are gamblers.
I enjoy flawed characters, if they are likable and if what they do is redeemable. I didn't like Erin's actions. I felt what she did made her untrustworthy and very unforgivable. She was in a position of power and abused that power. The end goal didn't justify what she did. 
Brendan was likable and I could sympathize with him. His motivations were understandable. 

eARC courtesy of NetGalley and Kensington Books (Lyrical Shine).
Publishes on March 20th

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1654362/saving-hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...