Saturday, April 28, 2018

Dewey's 24 Readathon Opening Meme

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  Boise, Idaho.  Mountain time, 0600 start time for me (2 hours ago, I woke up about 0630 and just enjoyed laying in bed without having to get up and go to work).  Already starting the day behind.   Oh well!


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Finishing my current one- To Charm a Naughty Countess


3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I like it all.


4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Um, well, I'm offering a prize this time for the Dewey's hourly winners:-)


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? I want to read a lot.  By that I mean 12 hours or more.  But. It. Never. Happens.

Participate in the Scavenger Hunt in the Goodreads Dewey's group.  And 1 Mini Challenge on the Dewey's page. 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1662177/dewey-s-24-readathon-opening-meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...