Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Guardian Ranger

Review:

Guardian Ranger  - Cynthia Eden

Veronica's brother, Cale, is missing. She turns to Jasper, an ex-military friend of Cale's. Unbeknownst to her, Jasper is also looking for Cale. It appears that Cale is guilty of murder. Jasper works for an elite, off the books type, government agency. 
Veronica was nice, although very sheltered. She grew on me as the book progressed and I liked how she came out of her shell. Yes, this contemporary romantic suspense still hit a pet peeve of mine (the heroine is a virgin- at 28).
I realize there were some things that Jasper couldn't share. My issue is he had moments where he lied and I didn't think he had to. He could have been more honest (to a point). Veronica forgave Jasper too quickly. Overall, this was satisfying. 
I do know who the next couple is (Sydney and Gunner), with Cale's coming in book 4. I'm assuming the underlying storyline (who was the one paying for the hits) will continue on the next book.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1616738/guardian-ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...