Sunday, October 8, 2017

Unmentionable

Review:

Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady's Guide to Sex, Marriage, and Manners - Therese Oneill

*This!* There is not one thing I disliked about this book. It is entertaining and educational. I loved the writing style; it was very snarky. For an educational book this was super fun! I know the Victorian times were less then romantic: however, this crazy uterus still likes and enjoys historical romances and movies. But, in all seriousness, our female ancestors put up with so much shit for just being female. Mad props to all of them! 
I liked this so much, I went out and bought a copy for my grandma (for Christmas). Should be fun, she'll like reading all about the fashion, sexual expectations, hysteria, and masturbation. Maybe:-)

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1606282/unmentionable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...