Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dewey's 24 Readathon Opening Meme

Dewey's

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Boise, Idaho in the Mountain Time Zone


2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Um, just the one I'm working on right now (On Fire).  After that?  TBD.


3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

chocolate


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

Oh goddess, I'm really not that interesting!  I have 3 cats and they all sleep on my side on the bed.  On me.  Especially when it's cold outside.  In the summer, they are in bed with us, but not on me.  


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

Reading!  Hopefully knocking down that TBR pile.  The downside is, I have a few things going on today.  So, I will say this now, I didn't read as much as I wanted.  

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1609632/dewey-s-24-readathon-opening-meme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...