Monday, June 12, 2017

It's Not Okay: Turning Heartbreak Into Happily Never After

Review:

It's Not Okay: Turning Heartbreak Into Happily Never After - Andi Dorfman

Okay, I admit it. I watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette. I liked Andi when she was on Juan Pablo's season (worst Bachelor ever). Excited when she was picked to be the Bachelorette. Her break-up was public and I liked reading her version of events.
The Brand name dropping got old. So did the drinking. Props to her break-up playlist (excellent songs on it). I admit to not being crazy about her pick during her season. Nor did I like his behavior on BIP (of course I watch that too! Guilty pleasure) last summer. So, never been a Josh fan.
After reading this: Andi: 1 Josh: 0
 
 

 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1570775/it-s-not-okay-turning-heartbreak-into-happily-never-after

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...