Sunday, June 25, 2017

I really look forward to this every month

(Warning- some of the pictures posted sideways and I thought I saw a work around to fixing that; but now I can't find it, so apologies for the sideways pictures.  But I do know how to make them smaller (or larger).  

 

Just wanted to share this.  I subscribe to this book box every month.  June's theme was Cowboy.  I was telling my husband how well thought out the themes are each month.  

Here is the card that details what is in the book for that month:

There has always been a mix of ebook and paperbacks (ranging from trade to MMP)

Here are the ebooks.  

3 MMPs in this one.  Each comes with a "Dear Reader" letter.  One was autographed!

The bandana is from the Morgan Ranch series (Kate Pearce). 

Love this boot shot glass!

This cactus kit is a cool idea.  One that I might keep for myself, or gift it to someone.  I haven't decided.  Even came with a small spray bottle to mist the cactus once started. Can't forget the chili sucker!

I've subscribed to this since they started and I've enjoyed every box!  

I've subscribed to some of the book boxes (Fresh Fiction Box Not to Miss, Lit-Cube), but this is the only one I've kept every month.  Some of the other book boxes are YA. Ever After is not.  

Three authors are behind this box (Jeannie Lin, Shawntelle Madison, and Amanda Berry), I think that makes this box more interesting.  

 

(Just in case:  I wasn't paid for this review or box.  This box is purchased by yours truly) 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1572074/i-really-look-forward-to-this-every-month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...