Saturday, January 28, 2017

Up From the Grave

Review:

Up From the Grave - Jeaniene Frost

Cat finds out that her friends from her government job are missing. That leads her and Bones to investigate. They find out about an illicit genetic experiment that has been going on for years. Top-secret, not even Don knew about it. The result could throw the undead world into upheaval and war.
This leads to revelations. The crew is back, Denise has a larger roll and I liked that. A decent wrap-up to a favorite series of mine. It is open ended, for future book(s). I think Katie could get her own series.
Luckily, I still have Vlad's final 2 books to look forward to.

I'm using this for the Urban Fantasy square.

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1522053/up-from-the-grave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...