Monday, January 2, 2017

The Hooker and the Hermit


Review:
The Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway
Annie works at a media firm, specializing in improving/managing celebrity image. She also moonlights as a celebrity blogger. Ronan, a rugby player, is in deep shit for beating up a teammate. Granted, I think the teammate deserved it, but still.
Annie's agency becomes involved with improving his image with Annie becoming his fake girlfriend. Both make first impressions and assumptions about the other that are wrong. I liked the pacing. I also liked the romantic development took some time. I thought both characters complimented the other quite well. In addition, both are likable and have their own issues to get over.
I will use this for the New Adult square for Romance Bingo.
Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1510550/the-hooker-and-the-hermit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...