Tuesday, January 31, 2017

How to Run with a Naked Werewolf

Review:

How To Run With A Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #3) - Molly Harper

Dr Anna Moder, AKA Tina, is on the run from her abusive ex, Glenn. She is hiding, with the support of a covert on-line network devoted to helping domestic violence victims. In the previous books, she appears as the pack's doctor. This opens with Tina on the run because of the possibility Glenn has found her. After getting off work, she helps out a man that got shot.
I loved the way she met Caleb. This was a fun read. Full of sarcastic banter, I spent a lot of time smiling and/or laughing. I liked that the relationship moved slowly, it worked in this case. Mo and Maggie and their other halfs make appearances. I was surprised at the end by the appearance of a couple from the Jane Jameson series (and probably Half Moon Hollow- I haven't started this one yet).

I am using this for the "Headless" woman square. 

Original post: RachelGoodbyeBorders.booklikes.com/post/1523024/how-to-run-with-a-naked-werewolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: After the End

After the End by Katie Ruggle My rating: 4 of 5 stars Nice brief update featuring each couple from the previous...