Sunday, September 15, 2024

Review: Accidental Abduction

Accidental Abduction Accidental Abduction by Eve Langlais
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Megan is on a cruise when her boyfriend "accidentally" knocks her into the water and leaves her there.  She is accidentally beamed up with other marine life to a space ship by Tren.  Tren is an ex-mercenary turned trader of rare and interesting creatures from various planets.  He sees humans a barbarians, women as worthless (unless it's for sex).  
While this had fun banter and I enjoyed that, I hated Tren and his sexist attitude and could not get past that.  Fuck him.  Megan's ex-boyfriend does get his just desserts, so there was that too.  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Knife: Meditations After an Attempted Murder

Knife: Meditations After an Attempted Murder by Salman Rushdie My rating: 4 of 5 stars Salman Rus...